Siding has been one of the most sought-after materials for finishing the facades of private residential buildings since the early 80s of the last century when it was first invented. There is a wide range of siding on the market with different textures, made from a variety of synthetic or mineral materials, as well as a rich color palette. One of the most sought-after types of this material is James Hardie siding, named because of its creator. It is distinguished by increased reliability and durability, but at the same time, many consumers are wondering whether it is worth installing this particular siding.
Features of James Hardie siding
Most bay area siding contractors note a number of features of this material, which are often also noticed by the owners of private residential buildings themselves:
- The surface of the siding visually resembles precious woods.
- When touching the material, the structure of the seized cement is felt.
- This siding is very different from the products of competitors, because, in its manufacture, high-strength cement, and cellulose fibers are used, which provide structural reinforcement to the product.
- The attractive appearance of this siding is provided by a special manufacturing technology – during the molding of the material under the vibropress, the punches create fancy patterns on the surface of the product.
- The siding relief can repeat the structure of clay tiles, wooden boards, or other natural valuable and expensive materials.
Of course, every owner of a new or old house wants to buy such siding. Many people are not even stopped by the large density and complexity of attaching the material to the facade through reinforced brackets.
What are the benefits of James Hardie siding?
This siding from James Hardie is in great demand among consumers because the material has a lot of pleasant advantages over other similar products on the market:
- The most important advantage is the attractive appearance of products, the structure of the surface, and repeating organic noble materials.
- Many consumers and siding contractors note a large selection of colors that are successfully combined with each other on the facade of the building.
- The mineral composition of the material eliminates the growth of bacteria, as well as the appearance of insects, which reduces the risk of damage to the product.
- Increased fire resistance of the structure.
- Resistance to prolonged exposure to direct sunlight – the pigments do not fade under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
- One of the highest frost resistance among similar materials.
- Flexible siding can be attached not only to a flat but also to curved surfaces of the facade.
- Full environmental friendliness of products – the composition of the material does not contain toxic ingredients that cause irritation of the respiratory tract and allergies independent people.
- The siding of this brand comes to the market with a 30-year manufacturer’s warranty, which guarantees its durability.
- The parent brand that produces siding always controls accredited contractors who perform material installation work only in strict accordance with the technological map. This completely eliminates the formation of marriage during installation and the poor quality of work.
One of the main advantages experts and users note is the commercial attractiveness of this siding – the material does not practically lose its presentation even after many years of operation. This means that during the repair work of the building, the owner of the property can carefully dismantle it and sell it on the secondary market at an attractive price.
Should you buy James Hardie siding?
Thus, James Hardie siding is high quality and reliable material from the market leader. It will not only give expressiveness to any facade of the building but also ensure its full payback. Statistics show that this material pays off up to 80% when it is sold on the secondary market, and consumers leave only positive feedback about it.
Another attractive feature is the environmentally friendly composition of the panels of this siding, which are made of fiber-reinforced concrete with the addition of only mineral fibers, which allows it to be used both in children’s and medical institutions, without restrictions. All products are certified and presented in the salons of official dealers of the brand.
Have you ever experienced using James Hardie siding? If yes – leave your comments and share your opinion with other users and owners of real estate.